AdFeedz Forum
All About Coin Bucket
2019-01-15 at 10:35
originex

NEW ADDITION TO OUR COMPENSATION PLAN

We are happy to introduce in AdFeedz a Unique and Powerful Perpetual Digital Reward System using COINS and COIN BUCKET to collect those coins.

Each time you collect 100 Coins, You Win a Jackpot  

*Please make sure to have enough contracts to fill, if not,  the remaining balance will go to the Group Pool

Full Bundle Package.
1. 0.5 Active Contract with 20000 Credits
2. 20000 Extra Credits
3. 1000 Alexa Booster Links
4. 1000 Flip Chance Ticket
5. 10 Coins
6. 2 Vacation Cards
7. 1 Bucket
Pricing: $39.00
Half Bundle Package.
1. 0.25 Active Contract with 10000 Credits
2. 10000 Extra Credits
3. 500 Alexa Booster Links
4. 500 Flip Chance Ticket
5. 5 Coins
6. 1 Vacation Cards
7. 1 Bucket
Pricing: $19.50 

KEY BENEFITS 

• Increase the Number of Sales, Grow The Value of Each Pool Earning: Surf Pool, Team Pool, Group Pool, and Global Pool.
  • Get Many More Advertising Credits
  • Get Many More Chance Tickets, Use them as a Game and Challenge or as a Reward for Your Newly Registered or Active Referrals.
  • Get Free Vacation Cards to use in case you want to rest or go for a holiday; No worry about Daily Claiming System, It will automatically claim for you.
  • Get a Jackpot -  $34.80 Cash + 1 Full Bundle Package When You Collect 100 Coins
  • Increase the Speed to fill up your Contract Profits with Coins Jackpot Reward.

WHAT IS COIN BUCKET

Coin Bucket is a bucket you need in order to start collecting your Coins. To get the bucket you Need First to purchase any Bundle Package.

It is necessary to have a bucket to be able to start collecting your Coins.

HOW IT WORKS

In order to start collecting coins, you need a coin bucket that you are getting with any Bundle package.

When you first time of purchase on any Bundle Package, you will get your New Bucket. Full Bundle comes with 10 Coins included in the bucket and you can start collecting coins in your bucket by purchasing more Bundle Packages directly or when your referrals purchase Bundle Packages.

⇒  When you purchase 1 Full Bundle Package, you automatically get 10 Coins in your bucket ( Half Bundle Package gives 5 coins)

⇒ When your direct referral purchase 1 Full Bundle Package you automatically get 20 Coins in your bucket ( when he purchase Half Bundle package - you get 10 coins)

Basically, the bucket works exactly like the cards in coffee shops or various other shops,  where you collect stamps on it to get your coffee or a product for free. For example, they tell you to collect 10 stamps and you get 1 product for free.

Here in our case, the card is the bucket and the stamps are the coins, when you collect 100 Coins in your bucket - You Hit THE JACKPOT:

Jackpot = $34.80 Cash* to fill your active contracts + 1 Full Bundle Package

*Please make sure to have enough contracts to fill, if not,  the remaining balance will go to the Group Pool

Full Bundle Package.
2. 20000 Extra Credits
5. 10 Coins
6. 2 Vacation Cards
7. 1 Bucket

How to Receive Coins in my Coin Bucket?

Again, remember that you need a bucket to collect Coins. The bucket is included in any Bundle Package you purchase.

IF YOU DON’T HAVE A BUCKET, YOU CAN NOT COLLECT COINS.

Buy Bundle Package Now!

When you have Bucket you can collect coins in different ways:

With Full Bundle Package

1. When you purchase 1 Full Bundle Package you collect 10 Coins

2. When your referral purchase 1 Full Bundle Package you collect 20 Coins

With Half Bundle Package

3. When you purchase Half Bundle Package you collect 5 Coins

4. When your referral purchase Half Bundle Package you collect 10 Coins

Each time you collect 100 Coins, You Win a Jackpot & You Can Win OVER and Over again and lifetime. 

Jackpot = $34.80 Cash* to fill your active contracts + 1 Full Bundle Package

* please make sure to have enough contract to fill, if not balance will go to Group Pool

Full Bundle Package.
2. 20000 Extra Credits
5. 10 Coins
6. 2 Vacation Cards
7. 1 Bucket

Question: 

I have only Regular Advertising credits Package, can I collect Coins?

Answer:

No, in order to start collecting Coins you need to have a bucket that comes with any Bundle Package you purchase.

Question: 

I have 1.5 Active contracts and they need now in total $20.00 to be totally filled and expired because I would have earned 120% from them. What will happen when I collect 100 Coins?

Answer:

The system will calculate how much more money your contracts need to expire at 120% profit at the time you reach 100 Coins. If for example when you reach 100 coins, you still need $10.00 to make expire your 1.5 Active Contracts, the system will send you that $10.00 to your balance and will, as normally, expire your 1.5 Active contracts. The remaining balance of $24.80 of your Jackpot will be sent to Group Pool.

In order to take the full advantage of Your Jackpot, you should be checking the amount that is still needed to fill and expire all of your Active contracts.

To keep all the Jackpot Money to yourself, that amount should always be higher than $34.80, the amount that you are getting with Your Jackpot!

Question: 

My Total Amount Pending to Fill all Active Contracts is less than $34.80, what should I do to get the maximum cash benefits of my Jackpot?

Answer:

You should buy a New Advertising Package to make the Pending Amount higher because when you reach 100 Coins, the difference between Your Jackpot $34.80 and the Pending Amount to fill all Active Contracts will be sent to the Group Pool.

Please also remember that when your active contracts expire and you don’t renew them, you become a Free member and you don’t earn from Team Pool, Group Pool, and Global Pool.

Question: 

Can I lose my bucket?

Answer:

No, once you have your coin bucket it’s yours to keep. It always works, no matter if you have an active Profit Contract or not.

Question: 

Can I have more than one bucket?

Answer:

No, only one bucket per member to accumulate coins. But, you definitely can purchase more ad bundles, and with every new ad bundle you purchase, you will receive 10 coins to be added to the bucket you already have.

Question: 

If I purchase Advertising Package do I get Coins?

Answer:

Nope, You get Coins only with the purchase of Bundle Packages.
If you purchase 1 Full Bundle Package - you get 10 Coins
If your personal referral purchase 1 Full Bundle Package - you get 20 Coins

Kindness: 8

Hot Topics